TAP FOR INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED BEGINNERS with Claire Brown
Age Range: 12+
Day(s)/Time: Tuesday, 4:30 - 5:30pm
Class Dates: July 7, 14, 21, 28
- Students with some tap experience will focus on the basics of tap, including rhythm, coordination, and musicality.
- Students will understand the connection between rhythm and tap dance.
- Students will practice learning choreography and also have opportunities for improvisation.
- Students will experience the fun of tap dancing and how it can be used to express oneself.
- Access to Zoom
- Full-sole tap shoes (no split sole)
- Access to a hard dance surface/floor
Tap for Intermediate and Advanced Beginners